Monday, November 10, 2008

Preliminary Results

Please Note: I am only posting the categories which we had problems with. The remaining categories followed the normal protest procedures and were deemed complete as they were posted at the race. My earlier post said that the Men's 45+ were needed. Actually it was the 35+ in question. Thanks for all of the input I have been getting today. I think I just about got everything situated. I have been tweaking the results below as I get more input. So, keep it coming.
Mens 4
1. Zac Arnold
2. Blake Gill
3. Brendan Gibbs
4. Brian Bilich
5. Jim Hamner
6. George Mattison
7. Rick Stubblefield
8. Richard McNeer
9. Andrew Mick
10. Mike Garner
11. Josh Benefield
12. Billy Faulk
13. Josh Rowell
14. John McGee
15. Ben Chuang
16. Glendon Tyrec
17. Keith Winnick
??
??
??
Mens 3 - 4
1. Eric White
2. David (Gavin) Lansden
3. Dusty Davis
4. Riley Spahn
5. Lennie Moon
6. Trent Paulk
7. Jim Brock
8. Stephen Erickson
9. Patrick Wigley
10. JD Vibert
11. Hardwick Gregg
12. Geoff Leonard
13. Paul Drews
14. Larry Stanley
15. Jacob Tubbs
16. Mike Enervold
17. David Todd
18. Justin Bynum
19. Jonathan Payne
20. #189
21. Mike Herring
22. #255

DNF- #177
DNF- #163 (Larry Stanley?)
DNF- #244 Collegiate
DNF- #182 Collegiate
DNF- #183 Collegiate

Mens 35+
1. Peter Dudle
2. Stephen Erickson
3. David Hiott
4. Carl Parke
5. Chris Woods
6. Hugh Smith
7. ??
8. ??

Mens 1/2/3
1. Will Fyfe
2. Mike Hurley
3. Tyler Hawes
4. David McNeal
5. Jonathan Robbins
6. Everette Herring
7. Peter Dudle
8. David Hiott
9. Dusty Davis
10. Harry Haikala
11. Patrick Wigley

10 comments:

Booksy said...

Any chance you've got info on the Montgomery Race? Would like to come down, but can't find any information.

mogley said...

Haven't recieved the flyer yet. I'll get it up as soon as they send it. Bring it.

Larry said...

Hey, I know for a fact Larry Stanley did finish the race. Why, Because I'm him. And I did finish ringh in front of Mr. Tubbs.

Larry said...

Hey, Thats rigth in front of, not ringh in front of. Has any one seen ant photos from the t'town race?

Riley said...

I'm the number #244 that is listed as a DNF, but I didn't DNF. The official told me to race under my collegiate number, 33, and I assume that is why my normal number, 244, is listed as a DNF.

mogley said...

we're getting there. got any pictures?

Wig said...

I'm protesting. I'm sure that I won the A race. Hurley, Fyfe and the Clemson dude couldn't even come close to holding my wheel if they wanted to.
Great course! Props to the boyz at Bob's and anyone else that might have helped. Someone please kick me square in the tater sack if you see me line up to do the A's after I race the B's again.
I could be wrong but I think I saw the Montgomery flier up on USAC's web site? I am still seeing black spots so I could have seen something that wasn't there.

privateer said...

Fain Pain:
http://www.usacycling.org/events/getflyer.php?permit=2008-2710

Hey now!

Average Jim said...

Just wanted to make sure you got my message about my placing. I'm positive I didn't come in 5th in the Men's 4 race. I had a tire "situation" near the beginning of the 4th lap and I got lapped by the leaders. I believe I came in right after #286.

Jim Hamner

mogley said...

the results are being ironed out. we've almost got them straight. just bear with me.