Sunday, November 09, 2008

Heardmont Results

I will need a little bit of racer input on the men's 3/4, masters 45+ and the 5,6,7,8 place finishers of the men's 1/2/3 race. Not sure what happened, but we had a snafu with the start sheets. I will post the results as I see them and keep the protests open for input until friday at lunch. Bear with me and I'll get these up asap. Sorry for this, it doesn't happen often. Lucky for us cross racers are the coolest of any discipline and this didn't cause an issue at the races. If you have any input on these races or if you know what you're placement was on the above races, e-mail me marshallbrent at gmail dot com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... my placing is not real relevant in that race. But I would like to say a big thanks to the Bob's crew for a cool race.

mogley said...

that was a great day of racing. once again, tell me how you felt about it and i'll show you some results...

Sophie's Dad said...

I was concerned the creek bed may have had a hunger for tires that would have rivaled the brick wall in Tuscaloosa, but was glad to see that didn't pan out.

Larry said...

I loved this course. Fast. The tight turns, the up hill barriers, that damn sand castle pit that kept getting raked. The Bob’s crew did a great job.

privateer said...

Men’s A race was epic. Notice has been served.

Excellent locale for spectators. We had a couple non-cycling friends show up to watch, they had a great time. (The sunny weather didn’t hurt.)

Punishing course. Hardly any chance to catch your breath. Nice little sadistic touches here and there. Great addition to the series. I’m glad to have an extra week to recover before Anniston.

Speaking of Anniston, the day after it there is another cross race a couple hours to the east that needs some party-crashing.

rlbrunso said...

course was rad. my favorite thus far this season. great in every aspect as far as technical, places to recover, great barrier placement...loved it! Perhaps some snow, and it coulda been european!

I got left out of the results though, so Brent, I'll be sending you my $0.02.

Thanks GSMR!!

Robert