Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Mid-week buzz

I'm probably not supposed to be posting here, cuz I ain't Brent and I didn't get permission. Alas, I'm the web dude that does the behind the scenes glory work here, so I figure I can get away with it this one time.

This video has no doubt been making the rounds, especially since being mentioned in VeloNews a couple weeks back (with the wrong URL). How many of us ran to that URL only to find it didn't exist? Bummer!

Get some of those run ups. They're killing those barriers. And maybe -2:42 to go, there's a start for the men's pro race. Ouch, they're RAILING it. And who out there isn't a sucker for some old school Van "Lee Roth" Halen?


2 comments:

Rickyracer said...

If that video wasn't so damn good, I know of a web dude that would be in deep shat! Let'em slide Brent.
Thanks for sharing.

mogley said...

christian can post anytime he feels jiggy. the only problem i have is his firm grasp on the english language and punctuation. christian, in keeping with the common theme of this site, try to better butcher aforementioned language. in case none of you have been enriched with christian past bolg whoredome, go to www.christianleask.com make sure to rib him about being uninspired to write anything recently (like this century). he couldn't turn that thing off, he lives for it.