Monday, September 28, 2009

POS clarified...not a clarified POS

This contest has generated more interest than I imagined...and why shouldn't it. You do not need a fancy cross specific bike to race cross. You do, however, need a POS to win a fancy MONSTERCROSS bike. Here are the rules:

The contest will run through the entire series

- I will be watching all series long and making mental notes and taking pictures
- You must race more than one race to be eligible
- ..... I thought there was another point to make, but, that just about wraps it up


Show me what you've got. Have some swagger. A costume will speak volumes to me. Themes are encouraged.

The winner will be announced at the series finale in Cullman, Be there.

1 comment:

Codist Todd said...

My ride is a qualifier. Proved that last weekend. Have you seen this bike? Cosiderations for uping the anty this week on the visual. Suggestions anyone?