Monday, November 13, 2006

Steppin Up!



So I wasn't there yesterday-But, word has it that Jerrod Dorminey put the spank-spank down and rode to his first 1/2/3 victory in his second race since catting up. I think boy wonder needs to do nationals and reprezent! I need some photos to post so shoot them to me marshallbrent@gmail.com, shoot me a race report to post as well. Till then I'll leave you with this little gem (my MAD skillz!) This drill repeated itself 3 times. I then declared the barriers unfit for hoppin.

4 comments:

HurleyO said...

Says a lot about ones character that can put a pic out there like that. Much love!!

mogley said...

Travis,Travis,Travis...such a fragile little ego. It's ok buddy, we all saw you hang with the big boys in Anniston(sunny king).

mogley said...

My ego is in check on the bike. Everyone knows that I just use the bike to train for my real passion...xtreme backyard wrasslin'-yea baby!!! Everyone did read the fine print about the series leaders having to wrassle me in the backyard for the victory,right?

HurleyO said...

askinstoo, Do you ride cross?